Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my order status?
Go to the Login tab at the top of the homepage or click here.
You can choose to log into your My Account or enter your Order Number, Email.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track the status of your package.
Visit Your Order for more information.
Can I change or cancel my order once it has been placed?
Once your order has been placed it is sent to our warehouse for processing. You still can cancel your order. In addition, if you will need to return the original package to obtain a refund. To initiate a return, please contact us.
Visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
How do I return or exchange an item?
To initiate a return, please contact us.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer direct exchanges. To exchange an item, you must return the original item and place a new order. For more information, visit our Returns & Exchanges page.
What types of payment are accepted?
We accept payment by debit/credit cards, and Cash. Visit our Payment Options page for more information.
How do I used a promotion/coupon code?
To use your promotion or coupon code, enter the code at checkout in the appropriate field. Make sure you enter the code with the exact spelling and capitalization as shown. You must click "apply" in order for the discount to be applied. The discounted amount will be displayed on the Shopping Bag and Order Summary pages. If the code is invalid, expired or you have not placed the correct products in the shopping bag, the discount will not be applied.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
What if I have a defective or damaged item?
If you have received a damaged item or believe an item is defective, please contact Customer Service at +974 4036 2211 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find a RKN Store or Outlet?
Our Store will be open soon at Msheireb Downtown Doha.
How do I care for my products?
Caring for Apparel
Please refer to the individual care instructions provided on your clothing. Care instructions will vary depending on material and type of clothing. In general, avoid putting clothing in the dryer, as it may cause shrinkage. To prevent printed graphics and embroidery from damage, wash and iron your clothing inside out.
All shoes are designed with durable materials that require little to no maintenance. However, there are some simple ways to keep your shoes fresh and in top condition for even longer.
• Clean your shoes immediately after use if they are exposed to mud or dirt.
• Use your shoes only for their intended purpose.
• Dry your shoes out by removing the foot bed and allowing them to air dry.
• Pack your shoes with crumpled newspaper when you take them off to help them retain their shape.
• Never machine-wash or machine-dry your shoe.
• Keep your shoes away from sources of extreme heat, such as radiators, dryers, or space heaters.
Material Cleaning Instructions:
• Leather: Hand wash using a soft cloth dampened with mild soap and cold water. Do not immerse or soak in water.
• Nylon and canvas: Using a soft cloth, gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water and allow to air dry. Do not bleach or use harsh cleaning agents.
• Suede and nubuck: Use a brush specifically designed for suede to keep the outside surface of your shoes clean. Do not get wet.
• Synthetic leather: Use a soft cloth or soft bristle-brush to gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water and allow to air dry.